Wednesday, July 14, 2010

getting started







in order to form some semblance of sanity out of the unorganised, discombobulated, often times frantic mess that resides inside my head in my final semester of university, i've decided to fill this space instead with all the bits and bobs, useless information, images, ideas, and adventures i collect as i wander willy nilly around the world.

being on a lovely 6 week holiday warrants more adventures than usual, especially since i've neglected even thinking about the major work i have to start when semester begins at the end of july.. since it seems rather passé to post things that are over and done in the past i'll have to wait for my next exciting gander to write about it here.

basically it's just been me, the cat, and the garden. not a shabby way to start if you ask me.

(middle photo by nat, http://skyandground.tumblr.com/)

 

original blog template by yummylolly.com